1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats." - Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)
I am so fucking sad. I have a hole in my heart now. I lost the only woman who has ever been real with me. The only person in my life who was truly, 100 percent supportive of every decision I made. The only person who told me to follow my heart and my dreams. I couldn’t even have a conversation with her before she went. I couldn’t even ask her how her god damn day was. I never called when I should have. I never wrote when I told her I would. I fucking waited until the last minute when all I could so was watch her struggle to breathe.
No one understands how much love I have for this human being. She was always there when I needed her, always gave me the best advice. All I can think of is that I never asked her what her favorite color was. And that breaks my heart.
And I’m SO MAD. Mad at myself because I never had a chance to tell her how beautiful I thought she was. Or just how much she meant to me. She meant everything to me and I never fucking told her. And now here I am. Guilty, with an aching heart. I just wish I could hear her voice one last time.